Q6 laser scanner for 2D and 3D measurements
The optimum method for automatic non-contacting measurement of:
Free Shape Comparison | Profile | Thickness | Width | Height | Depth | Edge | Groove | Channel | Bead | Angle | Roundness | Presence | Planarity | Parallelism | Deformation | Flushness | Volume | Position | Completeness | Track Accuracy | Doubling | Surface Defects
Principle: Laser Line Triangulation
QuellTech laser-scanners make use of the triangulation principle to detect the two-dimensional profile of surfaces. By means of optical components, a point-shaped laser beam is expanded to a line and projected to the object of interest. The diffuse light of the reflected laser line is captured by an objective at a certain angle and then directed to a two-dimensional receiver chip.
Based on distances and angles known, a precise calibrated height value (z) is calculated for each pixel in the x level (laser line), resulting in a precise profile in the x-z plane of the sample. If the scanner is guided over the sample (y axis), a series of profiles is created forming a three-dimensional point cloud in space. This point cloud can be subjected by dimensional control carried out by the software.
Q6 laser scanner, a heavy-duty series for most demanding measuring tasks
QuellTech Q6 laser scanner are ideally suited for industrial applications, requiring maximum precision and process stability at high traverse speed:
- High resolution and profile speed of 20.000 profiles/s and up to 82 Mio points/s
- X-Measuring range from 45 to 1000 mm
- Z-Measuring range (height) from 15 to 800 mm
- Laser wavelength blue 405nm or 450 nm, red 650 nm
The Q6 series is also suitable for connecting several scanners in parallel in master/slave mode. Different optical powers are available from 1 mW to 160 mW. These different power classes and wavelengths can be optimally adapted to the surface of a measurement object.
Q6 laser scanner – Further Properties
- Resolution down to 0,24 µm (numeric resolution)
- Special algorithms for very glossy material
- Different High Dynamic Range (HDR)- Modes for objects of strongly differing reflectivity
- Special exposure modes for very different light reflectivities of objects
- Different trigger modes, 2 trigger inputs (encoder input RS422)
- Several measuring windows to be set up on chip
- Automatic tracking of measuring windows
- Master-Slave configuration for multi-scanner application
- User configurations to be stored in laser scanner
- Factory calibration of the values to mm
- Casing with protective system IP65
- GenICam and GigEVision Interface Standard for connection to known image processing software tools
- Machine Vision Software
We are happy to carry out an initial test measurement for you. We give you an assessment of the feasibility of your measurement task.
We support you technically and in terms of sales in further approach and implementation.